“Average people and the average community can change the world. You can do it just based on common sense, determination, persistence and patience.”
Elephantopia is committed to raising up a herd of people, like YOU, who want to change the world: to Save Elephants & Build Community. If you’re ready to do more than simply “like” a page, then it’s time for you to join the herd. Here are a few ways to get involved:
- Sponsor Kavala: our first priority is to save elephants. On average, 96 elephants are killed EACH DAY for their ivory. At this rate, elephants will be extinct by as early as 2025. By supporting the victims of the ivory trade, we are ensuring a future for Africa’s elephant population.
- March with Us: Since the inaugural worldwide march for elephants event October 2013, Elephantopia been marching to end the ivory trade in Houston, Texas and Gainesville, Florida. This event is a great way to spread awareness about elephants and the ivory trade to people of all ages.
- Educate Others: Share Elephantopia with your Facebook friends & twitter followers to raise awareness about elephants and the ivory trade with people you know.
- Buy ele-friendly: Check out some of the great Elephantopia gear to spread the word while you’re driving, talking on the phone or walking around town. Elephantopia is also partnering with various artists to raise awareness about the ivory trade. Learn more about Artists for Elephants HERE.
- Travel Wise: Never, never buy ivory. See a shop selling ivory? Hand them THIS LETTER. And sign the pledge today.
BY SIGNING BELOW, I HEREBY PLEDGE TO NEVER KNOWINGLY PURCHASE OR CONSUME PRODUCTS MADE FROM IVORY. I CALL UPON WORLD LEADERS TO ACT, IMMEDIATELY, TO BAN IVORY AND DEVOTE FAR GREATER EFFORTS TO ENSURE THE PROTECTION OF ELEPHANTS.